Grant application instructions
The IFOMPT conference 2024 has limited funds to provide grants for conference registration, travel and accommodation to help participants from low and middle income countries to participate in the conference.
What will be covered by the grant:
- Conference registration incl. IFOMPT celebration party
- Travel expenses to a max. of CHF 1500.-
- Accommodation to a max of CHF 500.-
Public transportation in Basel, catering (outside the conference), and side events are not covered.
To be eligible for a grant, the following criteria must be met:
- Participant is from a low or middle income country.
- The complete application documents have been submitted by the deadline of 30.09.23.
- An abstract has been submitted via the conference website (deadline 15.10.23).
How to apply:
Please send your application with the following documents/information by 30th September, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV
- Personal letter of motivation to come to the conference. (max. A4)
- Benefits for your job or society in your country of origin. (short description of 100-200 words)
- Submitt an abstract via the conference website.
Your application will be reviewed by the local organizing committee.
Please note, that only a limited number of grants can be confirmed. You will get a confirmation/denial of the grant by our PCO Organizers Switzerland by 15th December 2023.